Naledi is situated in the bush, so our lodges may not appear on the grids of all navigation systems. The following coordinates may nevertheless be helpful:
Starting from O.R. Tambo International Airport:
- As you exit O.R. Tambo take the R21 (Boksburg) motorway and then the N12 toward the town of eMalahleni (formerly called Witbank).
- As you pass through eMalahleni/Witbank, the N12 will merge into the N4. Continue on the N4, travelling past Middelburg.
- Turn off the N4 toward Belfast (R33).
- As you pass through Belfast, follow the signs to Dullstroom (R540).
- Pass through Dullstroom toward Mashishing (formerly called Lydenburg), still on the R540, and continue toward Ohrigstad (R36).
- Proceed through Ohrigstad toward Hoedspruit (R527). (After Ohrigstad the road starts gradually to wind down an escarpment, taking you from highveld to the lowveld terrain, and passes through the Abel Erasmus Tunnel.)
- On entering Hoedspruit, turn left to Phalaborwa at the 3rd four-way stop (the R40, also called Klaserie Road).
- Travel 16.5 kilometres on the R40 to reach the “Balule Olifants West Gate” on your right. Turn into this gate. The gate-guard will ask your destination and call Naledi to notify us of your arrival.
To proceed from the Olifants West Gate to NALEDI BUSH LODGE:
- Turn left at the gate and travel in a Northerly direction along the fence for 900m, then turn right into Marula Road and continue for 2.3 km until you see the sign on the left “Naledi Enkoveni”.
- Continue straight for a further 1.8 km until you reach an intersection.
- Turn right here into Sable Road and continue for 700m until you cross over the “Leeuspruit” bridge.
- Travel for a further 800m until you see the sign “Naledi Bushcamp”.
- Turn right here and proceed to Bush Lodge, where our Lodge manager and staff will be waiting to welcome you.
- Hoedspruit town GPS coordinates: hddd mm SS, S – S24 20 56.5 E30 57 15.1”
- Olifants West Gate GPS coordinates: hddd mm SS, S – S24 13 36.0 E30 51 59.5”
- Naledi Bush Lodge GPS coordinates: hddd mm SS, S – S24 12 19.7 E30 53 17.4”
View printable version of road directions